Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aug 26 update

Dear FCSL Clients,This is a simple communication to all of you to let you know that I have finally finished my Update Letter. I have a few more small corrections to make and then it will be sent to you this evening.However, I want you to also know that I am absolutely furious, now that one person has threatened me and my family, and a couple of others have threatened to "interrupt" the Ron Paul Convention. You want to play hardball with me? Bring it on! I just finished crushing USA Today's attempt at what is none other than their bogus attempt at a "cease and desist order" against USA Tomorrow. Yes, we stopped practically the largest newspaper in the country and their advances against us! So I am locked and loaded for you as well. And, yes, that was a 2nd amendment comment! It is called self-defense and if you don't like it, then move to another country!Friends, I am not in the newspaper business to fool around. I am here to make a real change in our nation, and for the better. And not the kind of "change" that Obama spews out.I am legally prepared to take on the best of them, so you will cut the crap and give me the time and space to solve my issues with you. I have had hundreds of clients now for nearly 4 years. You WILL give me that credibility!Otherwise, I will take drastic measures against anyone who even so much as sneezes against USA Tomorrow, me or my family.It is now 1PM Central Time and the Update is due to come out this evening.Very sincerely, Jeff Lowrance First Capital S&L

Blog Archive

No comments: