Saturday, November 1, 2008

The blog is now "hidden"

Instead of making this blog private, which means you have to be invited and logged in, it is now hidden from search engines. This means that "everyone can still view your blog but search engines will be instructed not to crawl it." This allows all who know about it to still view it, but no potential clients should be able to find it in their researching of First Capital S&L. Since that seems to be the purpose of making it "private", I think it is a good solution. Please feel free to google it with various search engines and let me know if it is working. If we need to change it to invitation only we will.

There are now two First Capital S&L blogs, this one and www.firstcapitalslprivate.blogspot.com. The purpose of this one is still to allow everyone, including Jeff and his employees, to communicate without serving as an information source to new investors, for now. The private blog is for everyone other than Jeff and his sources to communicate and form a contingency plan for Jan 5th.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get an invitation the view the private blog? I am a new investor who has been with First Capital for about 5 months now. Thanks

Anonymous said...

So we will knowingly make it possible for a new sheep to walk into the slaughterhouse? I dont agree with this move at all. I know we all want our money back but to build our wealth on some one else's misery (Can anybody assure me that Jeff won't pull this stunt on the new group ?)
It is Ponzi Scheme and we will have a lot of explaining to do if that should ever happen.

Anonymous said...

there have been indications from numerous sources that Jeff will be able to take care of all the new clients at the lower interest rate. There is some question about him taking care of the old clients at the high interest rate.

Raising money is integral to his way of doing business. We are business partners with him and need to let him do business the way he does it until Jan 5th. Then we can do whatever.

Anonymous said...

this blog is not hidden!!! is the administrator doing anything about this?

Anonymous said...

I too would like to view the private blog. It seems as though nothing is being said on the other blog. I have been with FCSL for 16 months.

Anonymous said...

I don't see any recent activity on this blog. Is there another blog for FCSL? Where is everybody?

Anonymous said...

Can I please be invited to the private blog, it appears I do not have access. I have been with FCSL for a year.

Francisco said...

Can I be invited to the new private log. My name is Francisco and I have been with FCSL for almost two 18 months.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a bunch of us have been blocked out of the new Blog site. How do we get invited to the new Blog? Jan 5th is fast approaching and we will need all the support and help of the group to get this thing resolved if Jeff doesnt coem thorugh.